Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Misleading Moustache Mutinies

Oxford defines "Moustache" as: n. a strip of hair left to grow above a man's upper lip.

Oxford also defines "Mutiny" as: n. an open rebellion against authority, especially by soldiers or sailors against their officers.

In the content of this blog you may find minimal to little of both moustaches and mutinies. What you will find though, are my meandering experiences forcefully; and often poorly, converted into blog posts for your humour and inevitable criticism. We'll be taking part in such features as "Moustache Monday", where we catalogue famous cookie crumblers and soup strainers and the stars whom they are attached to. "Why am I watching this weekends", is another feature where I review films chosen by my girlfriend on the basis of how likely I am to despise the film. Showcasing my ladies man status will be "WoW Wednesdays", where I update you on my progress regarding my reinsertion into the Warcraft Odyssey. Keep in mind this feature will remain active as long as my sanity allows it to.

As time and boredom progress, other segments will surely come to light and then implode under the weight of their own uselessness.  Now that you have began reading, there is no point in trying to leave. I'm sure you have noticed the bars on the windows and I have locked the doors from the outside.



No comments:

Post a Comment